Friday, December 31, 2010

Go Bucs!

For Dan's 40th birthday, I bought us tickets to our first NFL game. Mom kept Taylor and on the 26th, we were off to Tampa to watch the Bucs play the Seahawks. It was so much fun and as an extra treat, we arrived early and got to be up close and personal as all the players entered the stadium (see Kellen WInslow below). Next time we are going to take T's Bucs helmet to get autographs. We had great seats - only four rows up from the endzone, in the center. The only issue - it was COLD! Like 40 degrees with 35 mph winds. REALLY cold. But we drank wine at the stadium to stay warm and it worked well. :) Oh and the Bucs won!!




1 comment:

Alex said...

Damn. I am officially mega-jealous.

We, too, went to a Bucs game once upon a time. Albeit, it was a lot warmer back then in October.

You guys look like you are getting ready to watch the Patriots play the Buffalo Bills.

By the way, when you all were getting ready to go in, I was sitting in a car with a neurotic dog while the family ate inside a nice restaurant in Austin.

I texted Dan, informing him that I hated him at that particular time.