Sunday, October 24, 2010
A Conversation With Taylor
Tonight I asked Taylor what he wants to be when he grows up. He answered "Darth Vader." Then I said, "well how will you make money?" He said, "I will go into the city and sell newspapers." Random! :) And then he said "ANd I will have a blue car and all my soldiers will have blue cars and Daddy will be one of my soldiers." I said "well, Daddy may be too old to be a soldier then." He asked "why?" So I explained that Daddy and I get older at the same time he gets older. He got puzzled and said "but that would make our roof go up and up if we all keep getting older and taller!" Hilarious, you just never know where a convo with Taylor will go these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment