So it's been over a week since I blogged...it's been a bit hectic around here. Taylor has been sick the past few days and that has been NO FUN. He seems to be almost back to normal now so that is good. Last night we actually were able to go our neighbors' house across the street for dinner. It was a nice time - good food and the kids had so much fun together! Taylor was on cloud nine playing with all of Tate's Batman stuff! I should have taken my camera but I was afraid my neighbors would think that was too weird so I just took a couple pics before we left the house.
This is Taylor's first offical photo - not too shabby really!

Then Daddy took this one of me and T (check out GW hanging around in the background!):

Last week we also celebrated our cat Zelda's birthday on March 17th. Yep, she's an Irish kitty! :) We stuck a candle in a can of Fancy Feast. She was in heaven and Taylor thought the experience was pretty cool too!


2 comments:
I love the new blog background! You go, decorating baby! The pic of the cat with the candle in the Fancy Feast is hilarious!
Like GW in the background at the house ;) And also the new blog background. Very nice . . .
Post a Comment