Sunday, November 15, 2009

Things to Remember

1. I bought the game, Pick-Up Sticks yesterday...a game from my own childhood. Daddy, Taylor and I have played it several times already and it's so much fun. I love playing the games I loved as a kid with my own kid now!

2. Yesterday, Taylor got his jumprope out of his closet...and proceeded to use it as his "stethoscope!" He played doctor and would use his jumprope handles to listen to my heart and look in my ears....he would say "you sick, mommy? Let me check you. You all better now!" I love the imagination of kids...

1 comment:

daddy said...

Does he have Candyland? If not, let me know - Christmas ideas?

What was that game where you remove different body parts while trying not to set off the alarm?

Sesame Street sounded like fun - glad you found out about it.