1. Taylor has always hated being upside down. Last night, Dan asked him "why do you not like being upside down, Taylor?" Taylor, standing beside his dad, answered by grabbing his own head and saying "Cause I like my head up here, Daddy!" As if, DUH! I love that he is answering "why?" questions now. The asnwers are usually funny!
2. This weekend Taylor was counting to 20...when he got the end, it sounded like this: "Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty-teen!" That's my boy!!
3. The other night I let Taylor pick something from my kitchen drawer to take to the bathtub (as a means of enticing him to the tub without a struggle). Taylor chose one of my plastic spatulas. When he got in the tub, he immediately began using the spatula to scoop up his foam bath letters one at a time, then he would toss the letters out of the tub. After watching him a few minutes, I asked what he was doing. He replied "I pickin' up poop, Mommy." Ahhhh....he was imitating Dan and I when we pick up Fidel's poop in the backyard with a shovel. Of course, my next question was "Who pooped in your bath, Taylor?" His answer was, "YOU did, Mommy!" OF COURSE! :)
4. Taylor went swimming this morning! Dan and I are big wimps and thought the water was way too cold (not to mention it was 60 degrees outside) but T-man put on his arm floaties and jumped right in! He had a blast....gotta love the weather in the South...
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
From one middle-aged, menopausal woman, I DON'T love the weather (HEAT & HUMIDITY!!!), in the South. Glad that you and so many others do, though :)
Love that free spirit!
Post a Comment