Sunday, September 20, 2009

More Weekend Tidbits











Besides forts and football, we also got my boys' hair cut, went riding in T's Jeep around the neighborhood (he is getting better at steering finally, PawPaw), finger painted, created a Play-doh swamp with snakes, frogs and fish, swam in the pool, and of course made our usual Friday night pizzas. Just wanted to share a few pics...wishing everyone a happy week!!
Oh and just something funny I have been meaning to post - Taylor has the cutest way of saying "I be right back" every time he leaves a room lately....like he is afraid you are gonna jump right up and leave or something...it cracks me up!

1 comment:

daddy said...

Congrats on the steering - I'm sure that makes a "stroll" around the neighborhood much less stressful.

The haircuts looks nice - tell the "boys" I said hi ... and What 'bout them Dawgs?!!!