Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekend Update

Well let's see, this weekend was a "mixed bag"...on Saturday, we took Taylor to the "Doc in the Box" because he was really congested and tugging on both ears. He had some pukey virus on Wednesday night so we thought that it was just a good idea to get him checked out. The doctor said "his ears are both a bit red but nothing overt YET." Still, with all the upper respiratory congestion, he suggested that we go ahead and start Taylor on antibiotics....so we did. He has not had a fever and is sleeping fine, even though he has not had a good appetite for a few days. Saturday night, I went to a Christmas Party...Dan was supposed to go but since we did not feel right leaving Taylor with a babysitter when he was not feeling 100 percent, Dan volunteered to stay at home while I went to the party. Very nice! It was a good time too. Sunday was a gorgeous sunny day, 63 degrees without a cloud in the sky so Taylor and I went to the zoo! It was perfect. There were very few other visitors there so we pretty much had the park to ourselves and the animals were mostly up and moving so Taylor was very excited. The cheetah even walked right up to Taylor's face against the glass! Taylor waved "bye bye" to every animal we saw and said "Meow" to the big cats and "Eee eee, oooh, oooh" to the monkeys. He laughed out loud when the goats bleated at him in the petting area. Oh and my boy LOVES popcorn, I discovered...

2 comments:

daddy said...

I hope you took some pix - I'd love to see T-man and the goats!

I'll also have to remember the popcorn thing for when ya'll come to Mississippi.

Ann said...

I love your weekends!