Wednesday, December 10, 2008
"Dah-ee"
I remember one of my very first Blog posts back in August was about Taylor's "Daddy Addiction." Let me just say, the boy is more addicted to Daddy than ever! It's certainly not that I am jealous (like Dan thinks); it just makes my job harder when the only person he wants is Daddy...the kid literally starts as soon as we get in the car after school saying "Dah-ee, Dah-ee." Then when we get home, if God forbid Dan is at class and not waiting for us in the garage, Taylor walks around the house asking "Dah-ee?" I will say "Daddy is bye-bye" and Taylor will then walk around the house asking in a whiny voice "Dah-ee bye?" If Dan has the temerity to think he can have a minute to himself and go to the bathroom, Taylor sits outside the bathroom saying "Dah-ee" and banging on the door. Last week, he actually started rolling his matchbox cars under the bathroom door to Dan's feet! Poor Dah-ee. For the record, as frustrating as this current Daddy obsession phase can be for all involved, I actually find the way Taylor says "Dah-ee" pretty adorable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Need I say it? Enjoy every phase - you won't pass this way again. Wait until he turns 13 and doesn't want to be seen with either of you - live in the now.
See?!? Looks like Taylor shares my opinion of how special his Dah-ee is. And, YOUR Dah-ee is correct in his opinion of how Taylor's teen-age years will probably go....you guys will probably be a huge embarrassment to him, but you will still adore him, anyway!!
Post a Comment