Not too much exciting happening lately, just busy good life as usual. But I know PawPaw likes the updates anyway so this is for you, PawPaw! :) So, above is T's Tiger Shark diorama for science class...and yes, the R sticker fell off AFTER it was graded! :)
This is T at practice on his new baseball team - he was just on the mound for some in-field drills, and not really pitching, but I snapped a pic anyway for posterity bc he says he is interested in Short Stop this season, no pitcher anymore! Fine by me, I just want him to do his best out there and have FUN!
Sunday it was COLD here in Orlando and Cris and I took the boys down to Lake Eola, my favorite destination in O-town on a Sunday. Of course my child was the only one in weather-INappropriate clothing!
Mama selfies!
Moms indulged in some pineapple mimosas, fries with rosemary, parmesan and roasted garlic slivers and my favorite Feta Cheese while the boys ran around.
Me and my boy by the lake...and yes, I was forcing him to take the pic. Doesn't he look so thrilled about it?!
Much happier to be posing with his buddies
Playing football...of course!
And though it was cold, it was not too cold for snowcones!
Moms did a bit more indulging and got lakeside massages...awesome!
Because you simply MUST lick the huge toe of a big statue in a park when you see one!
Side Note: When we got back to my car in the Publix lot, it was TOWED. We had parked longer than our allotted 2 hours. So that was an expensive lesson for Mom but a good life lesson for the boys. You break the rules, you pay the price!
This is T's Valentines "mailbox" for class this week...he definitely did not want one with pink or hearts. And I definitely did not want to go to Target and spend money on supplies. So I found an old amazon box, duct taped it close, spray painted it black and printed out football pics for him to glue on...
And I actually think he is pretty happy with the finished product!
Friday, his class goes to Sea World for a field trip...so fun week for the munchkin!

2 comments:
Lake Eola looks fun, even in the winter! ANd I love the diorama, good tiger shark! Have a fun baseball season T!
Great post, MB - thanks. Bless Taylor's heart - he must have been freezing in that short sleeved shirt. You Moms really did indulge a lot, huh? Looks like fun - those fries sound terrific! T-man is looking good on the baseball field - glad he's playing again. Very creative Valentines Day box, Mom. I'm impressed!
Enjoy the, hopefully, start of spring.
Post a Comment