Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Fun and Relaxation

So this weekend was equal parts FUN and RELAXATION...which is exactly a perfect weekend to me!  Saturday morning, T-man asked for donuts. Mommy, being inclined to stay in her PJs til noon, taught him how to make your own donuts from canned biscuits instead.  Shockingly, he and Daddy actually loved the homemade donuts!

Saturday afternoon, we went to see our buddies Lily and Ava (and parents Katie and Eric) at the Disney resort where they were staying.  The kids had a blast swimming while the moms enjoyed chatting!

That evening, we met more kids (and moms) at a different resort pool for a fun night swim...the kids LOVED it and swam non-stop for hours...literally!  The moms enjoyed themselves once again too.  :)

Check out my lucky boy with all these sweet beautiful girls...at one point, I was getting hugs from all of them and T said "I did not get any hugs but that is okay bc I do not really need any."  Well the girls heard them and immediately ran to him and swarmed him with a huge girl bear hug - it was adorable!  Of course my kiddo stood there still as a tree with a pained expression on his face.  But I know he loved it.  :)

Last night was "Daddy and Tman make dinner night" again....and they made Aloha Shrimp quesadillas. Very unique! 
 
Oh and lately Taylor has started reading to himself in bed at night before he falls asleep...Dan and I LOVE this...and had to share the latest development bc until now, we kinda had to "force" T to read. 
 
Hope everyone has a terrific Tgiving!!  XOXO

1 comment:

daddy said...

T seems to enjoy cooking - wonder where he got that?
Tell him to keep up the reading - really proud of him.
Y'all have a good Thanksgiving and travel safely.