Monday, July 22, 2013

A Few Things...


The last week has been fun but nothing too exciting...unless you think gardening, some minor sicknesses, a new garage door and a dead car battery is exciting.  :) Yes sometimes life can be full of the mundane but without those times, we would not appreciate the truly special times.

So Taylor has gotten back into chess...the boy is really good, I have to say.  Impresses me and his daddy!


And Mimi came to town to keep Tman for us last week...and to say he enjoyed Camp Mimi would be an understatement!  We also went to the Winter Park Farmer's Market...our fave!


Oh and this was a super fun night!  Mom and I met some of my mom buddies at Blkack Hammock on Lake Jessup...the number one lake for gators in florida and about 3 miles from our house!  They were everywhere and so cool.  Black Hammock is this old-school florida kinda place...swampy with gators and airboats...cold beer and fried gator.  I loved it!

Dawn, me and Cristina

we snuck onto an airboat...rebels!  :)

See?  Moms know how to fun too!

Gorgeous sunset over Lake Jessup...I love Florida.

3 comments:

daddy said...

I wanna go there - looks like fun and I'd like to see some alligators. Also, like to eat some alligators!

Keep up the chess, Taylor. Fun game.

Ami said...

T needs to teach his cousins some chess! Lake Jessup looks beautiful.

amiekay said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Lake Jessup! And Alligators!