This weekend was nice and relaxing...Friday night, I joined some friends at a spa party...11 friends, several bottles of wine, some cheese and other yummy snacks and 2 spa treatments each...oh yeah! My kind of party! :)
Check out Emily and I chilling out in our robes after our massages
Saturday we met six of T's buddies at the park....we brought T's Darth Vader head with all his Star wars action figures inside and the boys loved it!
Of course they coordinated their own baseball game like last time...super cute!
Yesterday, Taylor and I and Fidel went on an adventure walk down the trail...we THOUGHT we were going one way and would end up at a shopping center about 1.5 miles down...well we were wrong. We got kinda lost and over 2 hours and 5 miles later, finally called Daddy to come get us! :)
Compare this pic to the above...the first is only a mile into our walk...still happy and having fun. The second is at the end....grumpy, tired, whiny boy! :) It just kept cracking me up! I love getting lost...it is hard to do these days but it is still fun!






1 comment:
love the spa-rty sis! And your "adventure" sounds like fun even though you got lost!
Post a Comment