Is it possible that there are only FOUR days left in my baby's Kindergarten year?? I swear, it feels like it just started!
Last night, we went to the Kindergarten Showcase at T's school....he got a scavenger hunt list and had to show us everything on the list in his classroom...when he was done, he checked everything off the list and we had punch and cookies and got to take all his artwork and journals home. Such a fun idea to end the year and let the kids show their parents everything they have learned.
T leading his mama through the hunt around the classroom
These are T's two amazing teachers...Mrs. Starbuck and Mrs. Melillo....once again, we hit the jackpot when it came to teachers this year.
They had put together a book of T's favorite artwork through the year and the last page had this sweet pic of them together with Taylor and a poem that reads:
You Are Special
I'm glad I was your teacher
I've come to love you so.
I can't believe the end is here.
I hate to see you go.
Remember all the fun we had
in all the things we did.
But most of all remember...
You're a very special kid!





6 comments:
Awe, that's great! Wait ... is Taylor going to be in the first grade next year? Unbelievable!!!
sis- that is so great and I loved the sweet poem too! Big first grader neph of mine, so cool!
What an awesome night!!!
That's awesome! WOW!!!
It is so awesome that he has had such a great experience!
Fantastic!
Post a Comment