Monday, January 28, 2013

Relaxing Weekend

We had a nice relaxing weekend....had lunch with two of my favorite people Saturday then spent some time at home playing bocce ball in the backyard and getting some closets organized (mine and Taylor's).  Saturday night, Dan and I have a movie date night at home and grilled some fabulous steaks.  Sunday, we met T's old Pre-K buddy Brody at Chuck E Cheese.  The boys played and blew through 120 tokens in about 20 minutes!  But at least we have some crappy plastic toys to show for all that money.  :)  Then we went to the playground where the boys ran around and even played a bit of tennis on the courts.
Gorgeous weather and a good relaxing weekend...perfect!


I was sitting in the grass far away and took this picture....I love it and could not help wondering what these two five year old boys were chatting about so intently!

2 comments:

daddy said...

Reminds me of a song entitled, "Chuck-E-Cheese Hell".

So thankful I don't have to go there anymore.

Ami said...

awesome sis- i love the "at least we have some cheap plastic crap" comment, so true!