Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Backyard Fun
Besides waiting in line FOREVER at the post office to get Taylor his passport for England, we had a very nice, laidback weekend. We had lunch with a couple of our favorite ladies then we played a lot in the backyard....slip 'n slide and the always-fun water balloon battle!
It took him a few tries to figure out how to get all the way down...I almost rubbed butter on his tummy to really get him flying! :)
Looking tough in his water balloon stance...in his "fort."
I love this action shot of Dan getting soaked by one of T's balloons!
T catching one in the air.
Notice the green balloon in mid-air coming right for Taylor while he is looking away...he had no idea. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad y'all had such a fun weekend. Must have been hot there. Great action photos!
I gotta say: love the action photo of Dan getting hit by balloon!
I'm glad to be "one of your favorite ladies!" I ADORE the water balloon fight pictures!
Post a Comment