Monday, December 5, 2011
This and That
We found the coolest Advent calendar ever for Taylor this year...it is s Star Wars Lego countdown-to-christmas calendar. We statred it December 1st and every morning untol the 24th, T gets to pop out a new Star Wars lego figure to put together. WAYYYY cool....and T loves it!
And this is a pic of T's scavenger hunt card from school...last week they were talking about the five senses so for the "sight" sense, they went on a walking field trip around UCF campus and marked down on their card when they saw certain things...like butterflies, a stop sign, etc. I loved this idea! And just one of the many reasons I love T's school.
Saturday morning, T and I trimmed some bushes and trees in the front yard...and I am THRILLED to announce that T can now handle the blower on his own! Woohoo - that kid can finally start earning his keep. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Put that boy to work.
Post a Comment