Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Taylor's Tastes

This weekend, Taylor and I visited the local Asian Market. So awesome! I love a good asian market and this was Taylor's first time. He walked around the store with me, asking questions about all the food and even picked out some things he wanted. When we got home, he requested the following dinner: seaweed strips, flying fish roe, Krab sticks, and vegetable dumlings. Obviously my kid has my taste in food!!



Then last night, we dipped into our asian market loot again and let Taylor create his first sushi roll! He choose Krab, Cucumber and carrot for his and even did a great job helping me roll it with our bamboo mat. I made a roll too - with cuke and creame cheese. So fun!


6 comments:

Ami said...

Awesome sis! Love that little guy and his appetite for yummy sushi!

daddy said...

You do not know how impressed I am - really awesome!

Twins in Korea said...

Yum! When we moved back to the states I send seaweed to school with the kids in their lunches. The first day the teacher said, "they wouldn't eat anything else, but they devoured that dry spinach." LOL!

Alex said...

Wow. How cool is that?

Brenda Joy said...

That is hilarious! Noah eats pizza, chick (veggie) patties, and turkey hot dogs.

Ann said...

This just cracks me up. My kids, well, I am not even going to type what my kids would say if I put that in front of them. I love that T is so willing to eat/try all of that great/different food!