So every night, IF Taylor gets in bed before 8, he gets a story from me. We read books on the sofa before bed every night but once in bed, I will dig deep into my (old and empty) imagination and make up a story to tell him. Often he wants specific people or settings in his story....which actually makes it harder. I am not gonna lie....I love cuddling with Tman and telling him stories but I really dislike trying to come up with a new story every dang night! It exhausts me.
But I thought I would share some of my more interesting story plot lines:
1. The one where Taylor has magic hair that grows super fast every day and we have to take him to a salon with magic scissors so he can get it cut...
2.Taylor and his friends fly to Mars and help the Martians there start their own schools...they even let the Martians borrow their own teachers from earth!
3. Taylor and his friends dress up like their favorite dessert monster and run around the Neighborhood scaring the neighbors into giving them their favorite desserts, but the friends who choose things like jello and ice cream forgot bowls and just got messy.
4. T and his friends find a magic purple flower that makes them turn into the color of whatever they touch.
5. T flies into space and meets all the star wars guys.
6. The superheroes come and ask t and his friends for help fighting the bad guys.
7. T and his friends a jumping so high on a trampoline that they end up jumping onto a tree, onto a roof, onto a plane, etc.
8. T meets a magic genie who grants him and all his buddies three wishes each...
9. T and his friends skip school one day and take a boat to japan where they eat sushi and watch sumo wrestling.
10. T and his friends have a. Cooking contest where the parents get to judge.
There are more...but I cannot remember them all right now....and if anyone has any more ideas, PLEASE share! Like I said, my imagination is old and running on empty. :)
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love it sis - I have used the trampoline story too- where they end up in the clouds for a rest, etc.
I love this!!! And, as your therapist friend...you're helping build his right brain. Which is who the BIG THINKERS really are!
XOXOXO
ha, I love it! And yes, I'm exhausted just reading those. :)
Post a Comment