Sorry - could not get pic to rotate!
Again - turn your head sideways. This is a pic of us coming down the huge scary hill on a "grown up" roller coaster as Taylor called it. You can clearly see that I do NOT like roller coasters. I had Taylor in a death grip, kissing his head and squeezing my own eyes shut! :) Taylor LOVED it though and immediately asked to do it again!
The dolphin show was crazy cool! The kids had to sit in the "soak zone" of course...but Ami and I hung out a few rows up - and stayed dry. :)
This big sweet walrus waved at us - adorable.
Harris on the Shamu express roller coaster...all the kids loved this one too!
Notice these two orcas? They are kissing! Adorable!
The Shamu show was amazing too - gorgeous creatures!
SISTERS ROCK!
ANd last but not least (well okay yeah, they were the least)....the penguins. Still pretty cute!

1 comment:
such a fun weekend sis- thanks for everything!
Post a Comment