We made a kitchen volcano...with baking soda and vinegar. Yes, I know it looks a little sad for a volcano. :) But it was fun anyway.
We went to the Orlando theater festival downtown...
Self-portrait!
They had lots of cool stuff for kids...like this homemade bubble string thingy!
And macaroni necklaces...
And Make-Your-Own pirate masks...
Oh and the balloon guy even made Taylor a Yoda bracelet!
Yesterday we went to the pool...this is T trying to "surf" on the pool chair.
And then yesterday afternoon, we went to see Kung Fu panda 2 and then to sushi for dinner! Fun fun!

5 comments:
Glad ya'll had a chance to relax - I know you're going to be busy with visitors soon - sounds like fun with T-man's cousins and G-dad coming.
Another cool science thing is to mix sulphur, salt peter and charcoal - makes gun powder. It won't explode, just fizzes, but it's not for the kitchen.
love weekends like that sis- sounds great. And, Daddy- we may have to try to gun powder thing- interesting! Where do you find salt peter?
It was so great to see you Friday! And, we saw Kung Fu Panda as well!
What a fun weekend! I wish we lived closer. We'd have so much fun together! I think we have the same taste in activities! :)
*Whew* Glad Dan went to KF Panda 2. Not just me.
Post a Comment