It was a gorgeous spring day yesterday so we headed to one of our favorite places....Lake Eola Park. We met our friends Amie and Kaleigh there and made some new friends....Hillarie, Seth and Lucy Lu! Shopped at the outfoor market and spent too much money....tasted lots of exotic gourmet cheeses, which is T's favorite part....and had a great time!

I love that Taylor always asks if he can take off his shoes to feel the grass on his toes! In this pic, he was testing the warmth of the grass in the sun versus the warmth of the grass in the shade. So scientific. :)

Our friends...Lucy Lu is the dog!

T wanted a henna tattoo on his arm.

He chose a dragon...doesn't he look tough? (Looks like a seahorse to me, but what do I know?!?!)

Kaleigh is a sweetie and gave my 40-lb kiddo a piggyback ride!

We always walk to the farmer's tent and buy fresh fruit and veggies...I let T pick one of everything that piques his interest. Well yesterday, besides "dinosaur eggs", baby apples, and a pear, we also found these Cranberry Beans! We took them home and T helped me shell every single one. Then we cooked them and had them for dinner. Pretty yummy!

This is a picture of a Pitcher Plant at the market....It is a carnivorous plant that catches bugs to make its own food. Fabulous! I was so tempted to buy one but since I have a black thumb, I just took a picture for Daddy instead! :)

Oh and they have a super cool playground there too...

fun fun fun! Can you tell?!?
1 comment:
Cool tattoo!
Did you add plenty of hog jowls to those cranberry beans?
Post a Comment