Monday, March 14, 2011

Baseball in the Backyard

Lately, Taylor has really enjoyed playing baseball with Daddy and I in the backyard....more Daddy than me, to be honest...I even heard him tell Dan last night, "I learned from you and Mommy but really, more from you, Daddy." Nice. :) Anyway, he is doing great with his batting....and pretty well with his throwing. It is his catching that needs works...so we will continue to practice as long as he enjoys it! I have some videos of the batting yesterday...will try to upload later this week. Meanwhile, GO TEAM!






2 comments:

Katie said...

The T-man's got nice form!

daddy said...

I'm sure you and Dan are teaching him lots about baseball, but the best way for him to learn is to play "sand lot" ball with friends around the neighborhood. By the way, when is he old enough to play organized T-ball? Might be pretty soon. Check it out.