And this pic is T getting ready to go scootering around the block - his favorite afternoon activity lately.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Weekend
Yesterday we met some of our friends in Tavares for a Renaissance Faire. It was the first one for our family...very interesting experience! :) T enjoyed his new wooden sword and the funnel cake the most. Dan enjoyed putting me in the stockade the most. I enjoyed "Beer School" the most...oh and tasting Mead for the first time...really pretty yummy!




And this pic is T getting ready to go scootering around the block - his favorite afternoon activity lately.
And this pic is T getting ready to go scootering around the block - his favorite afternoon activity lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Personally, I would have enjoyed putting MB in the stockade the most, too. I could thus sympathize with Dan.
Post a Comment