Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fall Carnival

A nearby neighborhood had a Fall Carnival this weekend so T and I went today for a little laidback carnival fun. It was perfect! Very small scale, no crowds, and only $12 for a wristband which included unlimited rides all day long! T really loved the whole experience!

See the big slide on the right? That was our favorite ride of the day but I could obviously not get a pic of us on it together. Let me just say, T and I caught at least 3 feet of air coming over the last hump on that slide. It was awesome!

The clown train was probably the most scary ride we were allowed to ride - but fun. After the first time, T smiled and said "That kinda made my tummy feel weird." But then we did it 3 more times!

The glass house was fun too - esp. when Taylor would run smack down into a glass pane with his FACE. He liked the funny mirrors the best.

Bumper cars - T picked his favorite color, green!

Riding the little truck carousel thingy. Cute but not very thrilling.

He did love the motorcycle ride though - he kept making his tough "biker" face! PawPaw would have been proud. :)


There was a playground area there too and T loved the "rock" climbing wall. I was impressed with how well he could climb it. The last time we played on one of these he could not pull himself all the way up. My baby is growing up!



And of course...there was "fair" food...a powder sugar covered elephant ear and lemonade. YUM!

3 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

Looks soooooo fun! You're such a great mom! XOXO

daddy said...

I second what Joy said - "You da Mom!"

Ami said...

MB- How fun, I love a good fair and it looks like T did too!