Sunday, May 30, 2010

T's First Dentist Appointment

Now that T's 3 years old, our dentist Dr. Latta said it was time for his first appointment. So we went last Thursday and I was so so so proud of my kiddo! He was nice to everyone, giving high-5's and hugs to both Dr. Latta and the hygienist, Jodi. He was also a really good boy during his cleaning and flossing and exam. Dr. Latta kept saying "Mary Beth, he is so good. Wow, I do not know if we have ever had a 3 year old like him in here before!" Other staff kept poking their heads in the room to get a look at the 3 year old who was so chill for his first dental exam and cleaning. And best of all, no cavities and his teeth all look good! It was a proud day for Mommy and Daddy.






Afterward, we went grocery shopping and T was so worn out from skipping his nap that he fell asleep in the cart sitting up! Poor sleepy guy.

1 comment:

Brenda Joy said...

Oh those pics are great---especially the shopping cart pic! I'm pretty sure at our first dental appointment, I will have a complete OPPOSITE post. It'll be more like, "The dentist said it was the first time he had to completely sedate a child for a cleaning. They couldn't keep that kid still." Something like that.