Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sad Week

On February 22, 2010, my beautiful and loving grandmother Margaret Franck Harris left this world. I have too many emotions and thoughts to really do it justice here and some of the feelings I just want to keep for myself...for now. I will say that I feel a deep hole in my life and my heart. But people tell me that will ease with time. For 34 years, I had the most amazing grandmother I could ever have hoped for...Dan told me last night that she was my "Grandmother Plus" and that's so true...she was also one of my best friends. "Marno Bessie" will always miss you and never forget you, Meemaw.

Here are a few pics from our trip to Jackson that mean a lot to me because I think it may have been the last time all of us were together in Meemaw's house where we spent so many good times over the years.


Daddy and Pam (I have so many pics of Meem and Peep in front of the fireplace just like this.)

Daddy and Aunt Marilyn, Meem's "kids"

Daddy and his kiddos

Family Pic (Dan was in the back room putting Taylor down for a nap)

Before we left Friday morning, we met Mimi and the cousins for breakfast. Thanks again for all your help and support, Mimi!


No comments: