Monday, December 14, 2009
A Look Back....
Since I have not done "A Look Back" post in a while and since it's almost Taylor's third Christmas, I thought I would take this opportunity to post some of my favorite pics from his FIRST Christmas, when he was 8 months old. We went to Birmingham and spent the week with The Murphrees and made some very special memories. On the drive back home, we stopped in Jackson and had a belated "Christmas Eve" dinner at Meemaw's house with the Harris clan and got to visit with Mimi and The Wheelers.













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a cute boo boo! Delicious!
My...how things have changed!
As sick as Pat was, she still looked so happy!!! Taylor looks adorable as ever & I just look fat :))
Thanks, fam, for pointing that out...NOT!!
Love to you all,
Mombo/Karen/Mimi
Post a Comment