Sorry for my absence of posts lately...things have been busy! But here are a couple of videos starring my little guy for your enjoyment...I apologize for the poor camera work - all my fault! The first video is Taylor showing off a bit and the second video is Daddy reading Taylor his favorite book, Blue Hat, Green Hat - he loves it and laughs every time! Hope everyone is doing great.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The most precious little fellow....nothing short of genius :) He's growing up so fast!!
Ya'll keep reading to Taylor - one of the most important activities you can do with him. Hopefully he'll enjoy reading for the rest of his life.
I love his "talk" - especially after he would giggle during the book - sounds like he was laughing and then saying "dad"....too cute!
I think he'll do well in anatomy class....
Those videos are precious! I love doing our daily "quizzes" too. :) Watching your clips reminded me I need to get our video camera out more and capture these adorable moments....so thanks!
Post a Comment