Thursday, August 28, 2008

New School

Well Taylor started his new preschool this week...and Monday was great. I left him in the morning with no problem - no cries or sadness. He slept on his mat on the floor at naptime perfectly. Ate all his lunch. Tuesday, there was a little sniffling and sadness when I left him in the morning. Wednesday, full-on wailing for ten minutes (I know because I sat outside the door and waited until I heard him stop). Today was a bit better....crying and throwing a mini-tantrum, yes. But it lasted less than 3 minutes so I was relieved about that. All in all though, I like his new school so far. His teachers, Joanna and Sharon, seem nice and even told me yesterday that they "really appreciate Taylor" because he has been so easy and well-tempered. Made me proud, of course. They also started their Spanish lessons in his new class yesterday...since Taylor's English is still jibberish, will the Spanish sound any different? Should be interesting to find out!

No comments: