Well apparently I never pushed "publish" on this post from two months ago...thus the pic above is probably very appropriate. :)
T and his sweet pup cuddling and watching TV...I always wanted this for my kid. We love Fidel but a cuddler, he was NOT.
friday night Pizzas has restarted in our house...I always make something different....
And Danny always makes his traditional catalina pizza. :)
And have I really not posted the pics of the Pig we met in the dog park? His name is Mark Ham.
Took the boys to a fun indoor playground called Planet Obstacle.
Lots of cool stuff like dodgeball, bumper cars, zip lines, trampolines, ropes courses, and more...all INSIDE!
We had our annual spring training trips...this year we went down to Ft. Meyers for TWO games/TWO stadiums!
First was the Red Sox stadium...and not gonne lie, sitting in the green monster was BY FAR the best stadium seats we have ever had. Definitely spoiled!
I just thought these were cool - they are free sunscreen dispensers set up around the stadium. Brilliant!
Next day we went to see the Twins play...also a nice stadium but it was no green monster. :)
Best part is that we got to see our Sox play two days in a row!
Our pup be stylin! :)
More dog and boy cuddle pics
Mom escaped for a few hours and met some friends from out of town one night...love these ladies!
And of course Spring means Easter which means coloring eggs!
Not gonna lie, T never really loved dying eggs and likes it even less now that he is older. Weirdo.
Finding his basket h next morning...the E.B. hid it in the closet this year!
Nice haul!
Baseball continues...and this pic cracked me up...the difference in kid's sizes right now can be extreme. This kid is only one year older than T!
T and his classmate Charles building their F-16 jet from cardboard for a school project.
T with Chelsea and her best friend Bella
Boom....my girl looking good in her FSU bandana...ready for Fall!!
And just to leave with you one of life's truisms...

2 comments:
first Planet obstacle looks awesome! and I love the Kermit life info pic! the pic of T with the other giant boy in the baseball game is hilarious, I thought he was a coach! great update sis!
Sorry I missed this one a while ago.
Thanks for the prompt, MB
The pig was a hoot. Do y’all run into many of those?
The Planet Obstacle looks like lots o fun!
Man, I wish we lived close enough to see some of those spring games .., that’s cool!
Keep these posts coming - love em.
Post a Comment