Two days after Xmas Day, we hit Wet N Wild with some buddies...84 degrees, sunny and super fun!
Later that SAME DAY, the boys went to Boing for some dodgeball
I had to make another trip to the strawberry patch!!
Next day brought FIVE more hours of boing jumping!!
Dan and I took these cute boys to watch the new Star Wars movie, Rogue One.
I surprised the boys with a trip to this super cool American Ninja Warrior gym in Orlando.
It was really challenging but they loved it!!
Especially our boy - he was in heaven at this place!
Almost made it up the 12 foot warped wall...he loved trying regardless!
New Year Eve, we headed BACK to Boing for a special session of "Dodgeball in the Dark." Super fun!
Lastly...what is New Years Day without black eyed peas, pork, and cornbread?? YUMMO!
Happy 2017, y'all!

2 comments:
Great follow up post, MB!
Wasn't it cold on that mountain?
Y'all had short sleeves on.
I'm sure Taylor will remember that trip.
Perfect New Year's Day meal - us , too.
Hope 2017 is super terrific for y'all.
You're up, AW ...
Love the Ninja Warrior gym experience! I would love to do that too! New Year's Day meal looks yummy, I forgot to photograph our food!
Post a Comment