So THIS is the current obsession at our house...American Ninja warrior!! T made himself an indoor course which involves jumping from one sofa to another, along three pillows on the floor, up the wall (above) to touch the ceiling, and swinging on the chin up bar into his room - all in less than ten seconds! He runs this course no less than 70 times a day lately!
Had a little sleepover with some friends...they were plotting over a few plates of pizza.
Had to include a pic of this delicious Wagyu Beef Tartar I had at a friend's bday celebration recently - so yummy!
So yea...my Noles took a beating from the Louisville Cardinals a few weeks ago,.,and during the game, I look outside and see a real Cardinal mocking me in my own backyard! 😜
We went skating with some buddies one Sunday afternoon...T is getting better and better. I skated too - and me? Not so much! :)
Afterward, went for some silly fun at the local Halloween store...scary right?
But THIS one is WAYYYYYY scarier!
When we got home, T insisted on trying on my sumo costume for this Halloween. He then proceeded to show us how it would be for a sumo wrestler to try and reach his toes. It was HILARIOUS. :)
AND...back to our American Ninja Warrior obsession...we hung a rope in the yard and he has been practicing swinging from one platform to another...
over and over and over again!!
And since school is back in full swing, that means monthly skate nights with his classmates...
I even got him out there with his buddies to do the hokey pokey for the first time!
He also had his first Flag Football game - he played defense mostly.
Go Bengals!
And we expanded on the ANW course and had all the neighbor kiddos over Sunday running the course over and over. And guess who got the privilege of timing them over and over? Yeah that would be me. :) I figure it is great exercise so I try not to complain too much!
Lastly, this was T and his daddy at Donuts with Dad yesterday morning at school...
And then T taking off for class...I just liked this pic. :)
Having a good Fall and September so far...ready for October!

1 comment:
Go T! Can't wait to watch you on American Ninja Warrior, we love that show too! Love the homemade course, great exercise!
Post a Comment