Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Go Lions!!




















This past weekend, T and his neighborhood buddies had a great day...they rode bikes up to the park and played kickball...
 
Soccer...
 
climbed trees...
 
and played football...
They rode their bikes everywhere...
and especially enjoyed the trail.
Oh and basketball at another neighbor's house.  This was all in about a span of 4 hours...so much activity!
And I did give them some freedom to roam the neighborhood by themselves...and they only got lost once.  :)
This is a pic that cracks me up - and certainly will piss off my kid when he is older and knows I shared it - but this is him sleeping one night last week.  His head is in there somewhere, I promise!  He sleeps like I did as a kid - all over the place!
A couple weeks ago we went with one of his buddies to get an autograph and meet Tally Hall, the Orlando City Lions' goalkeeper. 
He was SO nice!
And TALL!  :)
That weekend, the family went to the game...it was a "do or die" game in the playoff hopes of the team so we knew had to be there.  We took an UBER down there so this is Tman in his first UBER ride.
The purple boys in the stadium
Had great seats!  We could smell the sweat and blood.  :)
Fireworks when our team scored 
GOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLL!
Check out these rowdy fans...I swear, soccer fans are the wildest of any sport I have ever attended.  And I love it!  our team did pull out the win 2-1 and it was a great game
Also in the last couple weeks, T and I met some of his buddies for the Hotel Transylvania 2 movie...and of course mom had to take the opportunity to wear a funky Halloween wig!
Lately, T has been curious about tennis too...so we have played a bit. He does not seem quite tall enough for a great serve yet which irritates him but hopefully he will keep trying bc it is great exercise!
 
Next weekend we are off to Tally for our Fall visit and FSU football game...stay tuned!
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looking forward to seeing you and T, sis! Maybe T can play some tennis with his cousin! The day of exploring looks like great fun for the boys!

amiekay said...

You know I LOVE that Halloween wig!