So we all know that last week was my big 4-0 bday. Needless to say, I was not happy about it. In fact, I was downright traumatized and grumpy. But I WAS happy about my local buddies taking me out to celebrate Saturday night! We had an absolute BLAST. This may be the only pic suitable for a family blog so here ya go! :) I am truly fortunate to have lifelong friends scattered around FL and other states AND wonderful friends here locally as well. 40 may be FORTY, but I have many many things for which to be thankful too!

This weekend also brought our third baseball tournament of the summer...

And our boys did their best so far! Won third place in their division...and played really awesome. This is their team posing with the team they played in the 3rd place game.

T getting his medal...

My boy did great this weekend....had a double or single every at-bat and a few RBIs, as well as some great defensive plays both at 3rd base and right field.

The team with their medals

T and his best buddy James - they make a good team out there and I think they have enjoyed playing together finally!
One of T's doubles and RBIs from Sunday....
So summer is almost over and I have mixed feelings about it....it was had been fun but I think I am ready for more routine and school definitely brings that!


2 comments:
Great video, MB - thanks.
Forty is a big deal, but
you don't have to worry
about others ... it's all
downhill from here, Babe.
40s are fun sis! I'm glad you got to celebrate with your girlfriends! (Wish we could celebrate together!) T looks so cute at his tournament, go T!
Post a Comment