Thursday, September 25, 2014

Work Day with mommy!

The kiddo had no school today due to a religious holiday so he came to work with me...and lucky him, he picked a great day to come!  Playing on the Ipad and free popcorn while watching Captain America on my empty desk were just the beginning...

There was also a delicious sushi lunch...

...playing "teacher" in a classroom with a microphone and a laser pointer...

Working out in our gym...

...and even playing Wii at our Fall party for the faculty and staff!
 
Before today he thought I worked in a super boring place...now he is not so sure. :)  Either way, he was really well behaved today and I was glad to have him!

2 comments:

daddy said...

Looks like a great day for T-man. Your office is more fun than mine.

Unknown said...

I'm with Daddy! I want to spend a day at your office too! Looks like T enjoyed his day "at work"!