We have had a busy week..super busy...so busy that I really forgot to even take many pics! I did get a pic of one of T's hits at his first playoff game last weekend. Tonight his team is in the championship game so the season is almost over!! It has been a good one but exhausting. :)
Saturday we also went to a special karate class where they taught the kids to use two weapons - the nunchuks and the bowstaff. T loved it. Of course!
We also had a little tooth trauma this week but T was a trooper! His first time on the laughing gas...he had to have a tooth extracted and a shot but those ideas did not bother him. He was most upset about "some gas making me laugh. I do not wanna laugh!" Only my kid.
We were also lucky enough to have Gdad with us last week - as always we love having him visit - even the animals enjoy their Gdad time! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment