Monday, January 27, 2014

This and That

So oops...looks like I let two whole weeks pass since my last post!  What can I say?  Life gets away from you every now and then. To catch up...we have been busy!  :)  Last weekend we had Little League tryouts...T did a great job, I thought though it was COLD that morning.  We will find out this week which team we are on and our first practice starts this weekend.  Bring on Spring!

Oh and just because...our garden is still rocking along...lots of carrots and big heads of broccoli now too!  We made some honied carrots from the garden last night with dinner and they were yummy!

We found a super cool park and HUGE playground on a lake too and spent the holiday on Monday hanging there with some buddies. Gorgeous day!

Last week, I also got to escape work for a couple hours and go have lunch with my favorite little dude.  This time I brought a blanket and we had a picnic on the playground.  It was awesome!

We even did some cloud watching like we used to...we both agreed that the cloud above looked like a GATOR!  See it??

We got a few minutes of fun playtime on the school playground before Tman had to report back to class.

That afternoon, I got to karate in time to see T in his sparring class...this is he and a boy named Alex in a 30-second sparring match.


This past weekend, we had our buddies Caleb and Cristina over for an epic 10-hour long playdate!    We mad our own summer rolls and peanut sauce...

The boys played outside on the riptrike...we also played some Monkey in the Middle with the moms as the monkeys...pretty hilarious!

We walked down to the lake and fed the ducks. 
 
Oh and we made chocolate fondue with fresh fruit, marshmallows, and potato chip dippers...delicious!!

Eventually we broke out the wigs and everyone took part...

Quite a fun day!  :)
 
So that catches up to date...fun busy year so far!!

No comments: