Thursday, June 20, 2013

More summer fun...

We are still having more summer fun....a pretty busy pace this past week but I know it will slow back down soon.  Last weekend I went to Miami to spend a night with a good friend....wine and fondue and chatting too late into the night.  Fabulous!  And T is in camp again this week...Tuesday they went to the skating rink and it was T's first time skating.  He said he tried it and liked it and fell down a lot.  Sounds about right. :)  Today was the "big" field trip day...they should be at Legoland right now about to hop onto a fun rollercoaster.  Exciting day!  This week at camp is also Olympics week....T's group was Team Italy yesterday....thus the painted face pic below.  He looks fierce, right? :)


Last night, we drove down to Disney for a night swim and pizza with our buddies from Texas...Debbie and Delaney.  We have not seen them in almost three years and yet it was like no time had passed.  I have missed these gals. Everyone knows I did not love living in Texas but I always say it was 8 years well spent because I got my son and some amazing life-long friends out of the deal! 


Delaney and Tman got comfortable around each other again really qiuckly too!

Playing on the elephant  graveyard in the Lion King area


So tomorrow our family from Tally arrives for a quick visit which we are excited about...so stay tuned for more Fun in the Summer pics next week! 

2 comments:

daddy said...

Looks like a fun summer so far.

Didn't know the Tally crew was coming - another advantage of y'all living in Fla.

amiekay said...

He definitely looks completely FIERCE!!!