Monday, April 8, 2013

Ladybugs!

Have I said how much I love our school this year?  :)  Yeah I think I have...but this is just one more reason...it has LESA (Lawton Environmental Study Area) for the students and teachers...it is a gated wooded area adjacent to campus for kids to go and study or learn about nature.  I love the idea and...

T's class got to walk there Friday and release 1500 LADYBUGS!!

Taylor thought it was so cool...all the kids got to release several ladybugs...and T said they crawled all over them!  (yes his bug phobic mom was SOOOO relieved not to have been there but his teacher keeps a class shutterfly site with pics from every week, thank goodness!)  Taylor told me one little girl actually found a silly ladybug crawling around her hair when they got back to class!  :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

What an awesome school!