Taylor's school, The UCF Creative School for Children, hosted their annual Spring Carnival Friday night. So much fun! The parents all came and set up chairs and picnic blankets....the kids ran around and played (yes, Taylor took his shoes off)...there were all sorts of activities like the egg in a spoon race, ring toss, face painting,and balloon animals. Also a raffle for the adults of awesome things like a UCF football ticket package, a spa giftcard, and more. I won a weekend stay for Fidel at a local Doggy Spa! :) There was pizza, popcorn, and italian ice. The weather was perfect. It was really a nice night....have I mentioned how much I ADORE T's school??!?! :)



2 comments:
so cute and fun sis! Let me guess- is the other boy in all of the pics his BFF Marcus??
How FUN! I want to go to that school!
Post a Comment