Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Cornbread Cookoff Trip


T-man strolling around the festival with Gdad and Mimi

T loved the John Deere tractors

By the end of the day, T was sleeping on Ronny's shoulder

T playing with Gdad in the backseat

MB being interviewed while cooking

Uncle Kevin, Gdad, T-man, Emerson (dog), and Daddy

T gave Gdad a big hug when he got there!

T wore his new Sox cap to keep the sun off his face!

This is how T took his Saturday nap

And THIS is the curtain I hung up with tacks in the hotel room so T could sleep in his crib in privacy! It worked too!!

T and Daddy sleeping on the flight...T is still a great traveler, thankfully!

1 comment:

daddy said...

Alot of sleeping going on. That trip must have worn everyone out. I'm sure ya'll had fun ... and what a great chance to gather family and friends! I can't wait to taste your recipe and get ready for the next "adventure".